MITO is an industry training organisation. We develop qualifications and on-the-job training programmes to build careers and productive workplaces.
Our national office is in central Wellington and we have a field team located across New Zealand.
Enriching lives and inspiring futures
Our vision and values guide everything we do and how we do it, in a family-like working environment where progressive change and improvement is encouraged and embraced, with further career opportunities sought for those that excel.
We’re careful to select team members that align to our vision and values. If you’re interested in working for us, then check out our current vacancies.
More and more people are becoming qualified in their respective trades through industry training. This means they are completing their qualifications on-the-job, earning and learning!
We need more Industry Training Advisors based in Auckland to support our growing numbers of learners and apprentices and their employers through their training programmes. This is a highly rewarding role and a commitment to see learners achieve is paramount to your job satisfaction.
We’d love to hear from candidates with the following:
- Proven experience in case or account management and meeting the needs of clients
- Exemplary communication and relationship building skills
- An understanding of coaching and mentoring
- A commitment to improving opportunities for people to access on-the-job training, including under-represented groups
- Excellent administrative, organisational and computer skills
- An ability to work flexible hours
- A clean drivers licence and the ability to travel with some overnight stays. A company car is provided for work purposes
- Experience working in the automotive industry is preferred, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the regional team of an organisation that is enriching lives and inspiring futures.
Keen to join us? Email your CV and covering letter with ‘Industry Training Advisor – Auckland’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.