Workshop Service Manager
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a highly capable and passionate Workshop Service Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years in commercial workshop management
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- A professional and customer focused attitude
- Experience managing personnel and efficient workflows
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Drives a high-performance safety culture.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Staff management and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Market development
- Budget management and profit targets
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained.
What you’ll get in return:
- Generous base salary + package
- Company vehicle
- Training and development
- Supportive team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive and pro-active attitude we would love to hear from you!
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team APPLY NOW at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
Applications close Thursday 5th April 2018