Workshop Charge Hand
Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) currently operate six truck and trailer repair and maintenance workshops in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Christchurch, Greymouth and Cromwell. We are the New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal Waste Management equipment. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Workshop Charge Hand to assist and support our Service Team Leaders. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be part of a fantastic team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Has relevant trade qualifications
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the Industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude
- Champions health and safety.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and servicing of trucks, trailers and engines
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Providing technical support to customers
- Ensuring technical support to workshop team members
- Ensuring efficient flow of activities.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training and development
- Good team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://www.nztrucks.co.nz/careers/ OR For more information, please contact: John Mason, Branch Manager on 027 2712008
Applications close: Friday 6th April 2018