Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Nelson branch is looking for an individual with interest in the heavy automotive industry and your key responsibilities are to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. New machinery, hire and de-hire, site maintenance and housekeeping. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Interest in a career in the heavy equipment maintenance/repair industry
- Customer service focused with a team player, can-do attitude
- Current driver’s licence preferably with F endorsement and class 2
- Works well unsupervised
- Have an eye for detail and a strong work ethic.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Free medical and life insurance eligibility after 3 months
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply now at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/