Warranty & Planned Maintenance Specialist
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling, Construction and Forestry Equipment brands. AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery by utilising our network of 19 branches throughout NZ. All we are missing now is you!
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
About your new role:
Our Support Office (based in Highbrook) is looking for a switched on, capable, multi-tasker who can build relationships to join their fantastic team in the key position of Warranty & Planned Maintenance Specialist. Reporting to the Warranty & Planned Maintenance Manager, your responsibilities will vary from processing claims, assisting with PM costing and analysis, monthly reporting, coordinating and training.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a trade environment e.g. automotive/machinery dealership or distributor
- General mechanical knowledge (trade qualified preferred, but by no means essential)
- Administration experience
- The ability to engage with our customers and suppliers
- IT literate, especially in respect of Microsoft Office Packages and data analysis software.
- A well-planned and organised approach to the role
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be a team player
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, then apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information, please contact: Dean Shaw on 027 403 3960