Employer:Smart Auto Shop Ltd
Smart Auto Shop Ltd are looking for an experienced vehicle stripper to join their team.
- Carry out all internal and under body vehicle stripping and re-assembly to correct specifications and within the appropriate time frames
- Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times, including when operating out of vehicles
- Build and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers, colleagues, team leaders and managers
- Maintain a professional image through a high standard of appearance, behaviour, presentation of work and by wearing the uniform as prescribed
- Actively contribute to ongoing innovation in vehicle inspection services and the association through making suggestions for improvement and embracing change
- Continually expand knowledge of the role, relevant products and services, by reading all communications and information
- Distributed, and attending team meetings and training sessions during or outside working hours
- Diagnose faults in vehicles, and work out what is causing them
- Dismantle engines, parts or systems requiring attention
- Rebuild, repair or replace any faulty parts or systems
- Service vehicles, including changing vehicle lubricants (such as oil) and coolants (such as radiator coolant).
If this role interest you, please get in touch with Shally below.
This job listing will expire on 31 October 2017