Employer:Rutherford & Bond Toyota
With five dealerships within the group, we have spaces open for groomers at our Rutherford & Bond Toyota Wellington branch!
This is a great stepping stone to kick-start your automotive career. If you've completed the relevant entry-level courses, this is a real opportunity to get a taste of the business and work your way into the workshop.
Alternatively, if you're an experienced groomer or have a background in a similar role, we'd love to have your expertise to add to our groomer team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers
- Looking after the day to day cleanliness and presentation of our vehicles
- General yard and site maintenance
- Grooming of all our customer vehicles
- Pick up and drop off of customer vehicles.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Passionate about consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the confidence to drive both automatic and manual vehicles
- High energy levels coupled with a positive and professional attitude and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven levels of productivity and efficiency
- Clean full drivers licence is essential.
We offer one on one training and development to get you up to speed with the role. There is also the opportunity for advancement for the right groomers to start their apprenticeship. We also have an excellent working environment with an energetic team.
If this sounds like you, apply now and tell us about yourself in your CV and cover letter.
Only applicants currently in, and legally allowed to work in New Zealand should apply.