Transmission & Gearbox Rebuild Technician
Employer:Diesel Services NZ Ltd
Diesel Services NZ Ltd are an authorised ZF Service Partner specialising in the repair of ZF Automatic Transmissions and Manual Gearboxes fitted in Heavy On-Road and Marine applications. We require an experienced and competent Transmission Technician to join our transmission re-build facility in Auckland.
We would be very interested to hear from you if you have the following qualifications and experience:
- A relevant Automotive or engineering Trade Qualification
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience rebuilding gearboxes or transmissions
- Rebuilding experience across the range of ZF Ecomat Transmissions & ZF Ecosplit Manual gearboxes would be an advantage but not absolutely necessary
- On vehicle Diagnostic experience.
*We would also be willing to consider retraining the right person if you have had suitable experience as an automotive engineer or similar. Factory training will be offered to the right candidate.
You will need to possess the following personal attributes:
- Extremely high standard of workmanship
- Excellent problem solving abilities in challenging situations
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Integrate well with a team of engineers
- Punctual and hard working
- Methodical work practices with a focus on quality
- Willingness to travel and work overtime when required
If you believe you have what it takes to join our dynamic team, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com