Total Automotive are looking for a Trades Assistant to join their team!
Job Purpose: Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Assists workshop staff with any repairs as directed
- Maintain records by completing all job cards accurately including checking parts quoted match invoices correctly or details passed on to the administration person
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Maintain a high level of customer service with any issues/problems being passed on to the owner/manager
- Attend training courses as required to keep skills up to date
- Maintain housekeeping around workshop
- Answering phone and ordering parts as directed.
- NCEA level 1
- Current drivers licence
- Previous experience working with motor vehicles
- Ability to learn and work as a team member
- Positive attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Reliable and responsible
- Ability to work unattended
- Ability to operate all vehicles at site.
This job listing will expire on 30 June 2017