Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Are you looking to join a company backed by strong leadership, an experienced team and a stable of premium products from around the world? Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
AB Equipment sell and service the world’s most respected and premium brands, including Toyota, BT, Bobcat, Doosan, Sumitomo, Sakai, Manitou, Tigercat and Vermeer. AB Equipment are a market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment and are looking for a new team player to join its after sales team in delivering exceptional customer care standards.
About your new role:
Our Auckland Branch (based in East Tamaki) is looking for an experienced person to fill the key role of Technician Despatcher in the Service Department who will take on the challenge of coordinating the day to day activities of a team of Service Technicians. Reporting to the Service Manager, your key responsibilities will be allocating jobs to Service Technicians and managing phone and email enquiries ensuring that customers are attended to in a timely manner.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Excellent time management & multi-tasking skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Organised & Analytical
- Good MS Office skills, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems and experience with technician despatch would also be an advantage but not necessary
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- Some of the Industry’s best coaching and development
- Outstanding Company Culture
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Luke Langridge on 027 244 0271.