Originating from Spain, SEAT has been a member of the Volkswagen Group since the mid-1980s and is now producing a range of vehicles very suited to the New Zealand consumer. As a Giltrap Group company, the market introduction of SEAT has over 50 years of experience behind it. The SEAT Store in Newmarket opened its doors late last year.
We are now looking for our next full-time employee - a Technical Specialist. You will be our first Technician (which is mostly about new car PDIs for now) and will take ownership of the parts and service area and building this up - including dealing directly with customers.
Given your location in our brand new showroom, you would also be available to assist the sales team in creating a great customer experience - weekend work on a roster is (ideally) a part of the role.
As the brand grows, this role could have the potential to move into a full-time after sales advisor position.
The skills and experience
- You will possess a good background as a factory-trained technician (perhaps five or so years' worth)
- You will have a willingness to learn the different parts of being a Volkswagen Group brand technician
- You will want to provide customers with a great experience
- You must be digitally minded and experienced – there is a DMS (DealerPro) for you to learn your way around
- A full driver’s licence is required.
Remuneration for this role will be a competitive salary in line with your abilities. A bonus will also be on offer.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Dane Halloran, Brand Manager, SEAT Store Auckland. Applications close on Friday 27th July 2018.