Employer:AB Equipment (Waikato)
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
AB Equipment offers employees:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- Product training and upskilling
- Subsidised medical insurance
- A commitment to sending you home safe every day
- A service vehicle.
As an experienced AB Equipment Service Technician; your key responsibility will be to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. We have an awesome team, modern tooling and opportunities to progress within the company. We are offering the opportunity to live and work in the heart of the North Island of New Zealand. Famous for producing international sports stars such as All Blacks Kevin Mealamu and Richard Kahui, this Waikato town harbours a strong sense of community. Base yourself in the fifth largest town in the region; ideally situated within comfortable driving distance of the golden beaches of the Bay of Plenty, majestic Lake Taupo, the ski-fields of Mt Ruapehu and the cultural mecca of Rotorua. You will enjoy accessibility to affordable housing, realistic rates and good schooling options, free from the stress of traffic.
So if you want to be part of a close-knit team, where you are valued and have the following skills then we want to hear from you.
Key skills required:
- Experience with current engine, transmission or hydraulic systems
- Understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focussed with a team player can-do attitude
- Current driver’s licence preferably with forklift endorsement, WTR and class 2.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team; apply online at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
For further information on the role, contact Jonathan Rutgers on 021 246 3580.