Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand's market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world's most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Hamilton branch is looking for an experienced service technician to join our materials handling team; your key responsibility will be to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer's equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current forklift licence.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Work vehicle and tools of the trade
- Some of the industry's very best coaching and development
- Good company culture.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Bryan Clout on 027 234 3296
Applications close: Saturday 16th December 2017