Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment!
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Cromwell branch is looking for an experienced Mechanic or Service Technician to join our team; your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Versatility of skills across all types of equipment
- Familiar with current engine, transmission and hydraulic systems
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of electronic/electrical circuits and systems
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current clean full driver’s licence preferably with Wheels, Tracks and Rollers and class 2.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly rate with regular extra hours
- Work vehicle
- Ongoing training and development
- Free medical and life insurance benefits
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Great team culture!
All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/