Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Are you looking for a change? Maybe tired of being stuck in a workshop, like getting out and meeting customers and forming relationships? If this sounds like you, our Invercargill branch is looking for a forklift Service Technician to join our team! Your key responsibility will be field work to assist in the repair and maintenance of our customer’s equipment. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with current engines and transmissions
- Good knowledge and understanding of electronic and electrical circuits and hydraulics (not essential as training will be provided)
- Customer service focused with a team player can-do attitude
- Current full NZ drivers licence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive hourly standard and overtime rates
- New work vehicle
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture backed by a passionate manager.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers Apply Now! https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Evan Sanderson on 021 653 954
Application close: Friday 1 June 2018