Employer:C B Norwood Distributors Limited
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is the prominent tractor and machinery distribution group in New Zealand, and represents a portfolio of leading global brands through separate operating divisions, including 18 company owned retail locations throughout the country from Northland to Mosgiel. Established in 1948, we have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today we supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
When it comes to farm machinery, we’ve been the beating heart of rural New Zealand for 70 years. Norwood Farm Machinery Centre are proud to supply the world’s most trusted farm machinery brands, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving when it matters most.
Our Pukekohe branch is currently recruiting for a Service Technician position and we’re on the hunt for people with drive and ambition, a great sense of humour, and ability to work in a dynamic environment where team work and communication are paramount. Ours is not a 8-5 industry, but it is one with loads of great people and plenty of opportunities.
We have a busy workshop and a large list of customers with a diverse range of farm machinery. We need an experienced service technician to join the team. Motivated, customer focused and comfortable in a team environment are the characteristics that will make you stand out.
We keep farmers moving with our After Sales Service on reputable, world class brands of tractors and farm machinery. This challenging role is your opportunity to service, diagnose, and repair a variety of heavy vehicles such as agricultural tractors, balers, implements, excavators, and other machinery. You will be fully supported by our dedicated technical support team, ongoing training, and parts availability as we have the biggest agricultural parts warehouse in New Zealand. You will have initiative and confidence so are able to make things happen, and always aware that you are part of a great team working together.
We are seeking:
• A relevant trade qualification and/or experience
• A full drivers licence
• Knowledge of diesel engine structures and fuel systems
• Familiarity with hydraulic and electronic systems
• Basic computer skills with a positive, can do attitude
• The ability to embrace change and a willingness to learn new skills.
We can offer you:
• Competitive remuneration including free medical insurance
• Job security
• Multiple career pathways within our nationwide company
• Staff purchasing benefits and company banking options
• A chance to work for a company who prides itself on community involvement
• An opportunity to work with a great team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge.
If you are ready to make a positive change, apply now! For additional information please visit our website: http://www.norwoods.co.nz/careers