Service Team Leader
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Whangarei branch is looking for an experienced Service Team Leader to join our team. Organisational skills are paramount in this role and you will understand the value of providing exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Is a natural leader with experience managing personnel and efficient workflows
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude
- Drives a high performance safety culture.
- Hands-on supervision and motivation of all Service Technicians
- Hands-on training of all Service Technicians and apprentices
- Job allocation
- Quality control
- Managing productive hours
- Ensure completion of job cards/time sheets
- Preparation of quotations
- Customer service management.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Work vehicle
- Some of the industry’s very best training and development
- Great team culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you feel you are up for the challenge please apply using the following link: http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
For further information on the role, contact Skip Edwards 027 801 2598