Employer:AB Equipment (Northland)
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
Our Whangarei branch is looking for a focused and passionate Service Manager.
We are looking for a Service Manager who:
- Is a natural leader with experience managing personnel & efficient workflows
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the Industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focussed attitude
- Drives a high performance safety culture.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer Service and administration
- Staff management and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Market development
- Budget management and profit targets
- Ensure compliance of Health & Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained.
This is a key role within the Whangarei Branch and we will provide a competitive remuneration package comprising of a base salary and company vehicle to the right candidate.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team apply online at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
For further information on the role, contact Skip Edwards on 027 801 2598. No agencies.