Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
Our Palmerston North branch is looking for a focused and passionate Service Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Is a natural leader with experience managing personnel and efficient workflows
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an eye for detail
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- Is highly organised with a track record of achievement
- Has a professional and customer focused attitude
- Drives a high performance safety culture.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Staff management and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Market development
- Budget management and profit targets
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary + package
- Company vehicle
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good company culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers then apply now!
Applications close: Tuesday 29th May 2018