Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a focused and passionate service foreman.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 4 years service experience in the construction/materials handling/transport/heavy machinery industry
- Can demonstrate wide experience in the industry
- An eye for detail
- A professional and customer focused attitude
- Drives a high-performance safety culture
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer service and administration
- Supervision and motivation of a team of service technicians
- Training of service technicians and apprentices
- Job allocation and managing productive hours
- Quality control and ensuring completion of job cards/time sheets
- Preparation of quotations.
What you’ll get in return:
- Generous base salary
- Company vehicle
- Training and development
- Supportive team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive and pro-active attitude we would love to hear from you!
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team APPLY NOW at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
For further information on the role, contact Jade Stevenson on 027 550 8068
Applications close Thursday 5th April 2018