Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
NZ Trucks are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. NZ Trucks, along with our sister company AB Equipment currently operate 24 branches across the country. With strong plans and development over the next 18 months, we’re looking for a high quality Service Foreman to join our team!
About your new role:
Our Cromwell branch is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Service Foreman. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Is passionate about leading and motivating people
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Is committed to providing excellent customer service
- Is a good Health & Safety role model
- Is experienced in managing technical staff
- Has a strong work ethic
- It is essential you are trade qualified
- Wants to work alongside people who have lots of pride and passion for what we do.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Staff management including monitoring and labour efficiency
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Development and training of service personnel
- Customer service and administration
- Service sales and market development
- Budget management and profit targets.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Free medical and life insurance eligibility after 3 months.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/jobs/ OR For more information, please contact: Warren Peffer 021 653 948
Applications close: Thursday 26 July 2018