Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment!
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery. All we are missing is you!
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Service Advisor who is customer focused to join our team. You will be exceptional at all administration duties as well as having a high degree of computer literacy and an eye for detail and accuracy. Ideally having experience in a workshop environment would be advantageous.
Reporting to the workshop service manager, this is a varied role including but not limited to the following duties:
- Prepare and control daily workshop activities including allocation of work to technicians and assist the service foreman in ensuring that technicians and apprentice technicians are using their time effectively and efficiently
- Liaise with customers, technicians, suppliers and parts department to follow through opening of work orders to completion
- Purchase order processing
- Manage planned maintenance servicing and maintain records; establish, maintain and including follow up system on recommended repairs noted on check sheets
- Attend to telephone service enquires and bookings promptly and courteously
- Manage maintenance spend of rental fleet in conjunction with rental manager and workshop service manager
- Carry out duties of service administration in the absence of the branch administrator and any others administrative duties as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- Training and development
- Supportive team culture
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive and pro-active attitude we would love to hear from you!
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team APPLY NOW at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/
For further information on the role, contact Jade Stevenson on 027 550 8068
Applications close Thursday 5th April 2018