Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
At AB Equipment Ltd is a market leader in heavy equipment sales, service, and rental. From our network of 19 branches throughout New Zealand, we sell and service some of the world’s most respected brands in our industry including Toyota, BT, Bobcat, Doosan, Sumitomo, Sakai, Manitou, Tigercat and Vermeer.
Our Hamilton branch is looking for a switched on and capable Service Administrator with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels to join their fantastic team.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, this is a varied role including but not limited to the following duties.
- Opening and follow through of work orders to completion
- Purchase Order processing
- Liaising with customers, technicians, suppliers and parts department to follow through work orders to invoice
- Inputting of Technician timesheets
- Accounts receivable
- Any other administrative duties as required.
Our ideal candidate is willing to learn, is quick on the uptake and understands the importance of professionalism when dealing with colleagues and customers. A dynamic, customer oriented and goal driven focus is essential along with sound computer skills. Ideally you will have experience in a service environment dealing with Service Technicians.
An excellent remuneration package is offered to the right applicant. Should you wish to apply for this position it will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you feel you are up for the challenge please apply using the following link: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Jono Rutgers on 021 246 3580
Applications close: Tuesday 5 June 2018