Service Administration Team Leader
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment, we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout New Zealand, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Our Auckland Branch (East Tamaki) is looking for a switched on, highly capable, multi-tasker who can build relationships with people at all levels and help lead a fantastic team in the newly created position of Service Administration Team Leader.
Reporting to the MH Service Manager, this is a varied role including but not limited to the following duties:
- A primary focus for this role will be to monitor and control work in progress ensuring that it is consistently at a level that is in line with department KPI’s
- Health & Safety coordination for the department in conjunction with the MH Service Manager
- Coordinating the work flow and processes for work orders from start to finish
- Liaise with MH Administration Team, Customers, Technicians, Suppliers and Parts Department
- And any other administrative duties as required by the MH Service Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed:
Our ideal candidate is willing to learn, quick on the uptake and understands the importance of professionalism when dealing with colleagues and customers. A dynamic, customer oriented and goal driven focus is essential along with sound computer skills. Ideally you will have experience in a service environment dealing with Service Technicians.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Coaching and development
- Good Company Culture.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you feel you are up for the challenge please APPLY NOW! using the following link: https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/.
For further information on the role, contact Luke Langridge on 027 244 0271