Qualified Motorcycle Technician
Employer:Tony Rees Motorcycles
Tony Rees Motorcycles are looking for an experienced motorcycle mechanic.
Tony Rees Motorcycles is Eastern Bay of Plenty’s authorised Honda dealer and we are located in Whakatane. Come and live and play in the sunny Bay of Plenty, where lifestyle is foremost, (and affordable!) with a huge playground at your doorstep be it fishing, diving, surfing, hunting, or just the great outdoors.
We are looking for someone who has extensive motorcycle knowledge and experience as a motorcycle mechanic with a hard-working can-do attitude.
You must also be able to work as part of a team and work independently.
WOF certification is certainly an advantage.
What we will provide:
- Good starting pay package
- Staff discounts
What you will bring:
- Extensive knowledge and experience as a motorcycle mechanic (MUST!!!)
- Excellent communication skills with our team and customers
- Highly self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Patience and down-to-earth personality
- Hard-working and be flexible as this is a busy working environment
- Be passionate about motorcycles
- Hours are 8-5pm Monday – Friday and also be prepared to work Saturday mornings 9-12pm on a rostered basis.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, Full drivers licence and relevant Full motorcycle licence.
Please phone 07-3071050 during normal business hours or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org