Qualified Automotive Technician
Employer:Rutherford & Bond Toyota
Rutherford & Bond Toyota believe that booking a vehicle into our service centre, buying a part or purchasing a new or used vehicle should be easy, and we are looking for someone with the same vision.
We’re looking for a Technician with either Toyota or Lexus franchise experience and/or a COF Inspector qualification to join our Wellington workshop, working with a team of 16 technician staff.
As a franchise dealership, we have the opportunity of top class training and development opportunities, through Toyota New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- A qualified Automotive Technician
- Toyota qualified and/or experience working in a Toyota or Lexus dealership (would be an advantage)
- COF Inspector qualification (would be an advantage)
- A full clean drivers licence
- Organised, efficient, accurate and quality focused
- Problem solving capabilities, going above and beyond for an answer
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This position is Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays. Applicants for this position should be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.