Performance Motorsport Assistant
Employer:Possum Bourne Motorsport 2015 Ltd
Got petrol running through your veins? Love fast cars and motorsport? This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an Automotive Performance and Motorsport enthusiast.
Possum Bourne Motorsport are looking for a junior team member to assist in our office team on a full-time basis.
The role will be exciting and varied, and includes assisting the general manager and our team with the following types of tasks:
- Customer service including answering phone and email inquiries
- Parts sales, ordering and co-ordination
- Customer inductions for new customers to the workshop
- Finance application processing
- Entering invoices
- Customer satisfaction vehicle inspection prior to pickup.
You will need:
- A clean drivers licence (full preferred)
- A can-do and positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of vehicles, with a desire to learn more.
Training will be provided for this position on the job, however a passion for the industry is a must.
This position will commence with a 3 month trial period. Success here will lead to further opportunities and training including a MITO National Certificate in Sales.
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Julius - email@example.com