Apprentice Parts Salesperson
Employer:Norwood Farm Machinery Centre
Be part of a team providing exceptional solutions for every customer every time
• Professional Development and career progression opportunities
• Competitive remuneration including banking options, medical insurance and paid overtime
We are looking for our next customer service expert to join our, fast-paced and experienced Parts Team in Te Awamutu. You will be working with customers and servicing their needs to find exactly what they want.
On the ground, the purpose of this position is to contribute to Norwood’s services and relationships with our agricultural customers. This is done by providing a variety of customer service and organisational tasks in our busy Parts Team. You will be providing extensive knowledge on parts and small wholegoods. You will manage and market parts inventory, and oversee the seamless flow of paperwork in the process to keep the internal service department running like clockwork.
C B Norwood Distributors Limited is a leading tractor and machinery distribution group and represents a portfolio of global brands through separate operating divisions. Norwood showcases three national dealer networks which include 18 company owned retail farm machinery centres. In the heart of the Waikato, our branch is one of Norwood's largest branches and has a well-stocked Parts and Service department. We are home to all of these top agricultural brands: Kubota tractors and grasscare equipment, New Holland tractors and harvesting equipment and Norwood equipment
• Take the time to listen and understand customer needs with a true passion for it
• Be experienced with parts, sales and key account management experience
• Have an awareness of the agricultural industry
• Be skilled in Microsoft Suite i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel
• Hold a current drivers licence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A competitive remuneration package
• Banking options and medical insurance
• Staff purchasing benefits
• A chance to work for a Company who prides itself on community involvement
• An opportunity to work with a team of people willing to share and grow their knowledge
If you are ready to embrace a positive change, apply with us!
For additional information please visit our website: http://www.norwood.co.nz/careers