Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
New Zealand Trucks (NZT) and AB Equipment (ABE) currently operate 23 workshops across the country. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
NZT are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. AB Equipment operates throughout New Zealand with a complete and fully owned network with continued on-going success through its 18 branches.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and enthusiastic Parts Manager to join our Auckland branch (based in Manukau) to drive and grow this integral area of our business.
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Experience leading a small team
- Team player.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Development and training of parts personnel
- Sales and profit.
This is a key role within the Auckland Branch and we will provide a competitive remuneration package comprising of a base salary and company vehicle to the right candidate.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
Take the first step in becoming part of the NZ Trucks team and apply online at https://nztrucks.prevueapspro.com/.
For further information on the role, contact Nigel Terrill on 027 807 3432.