About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks are the New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal Waste Management equipment. We currently operate six truck and trailer repair and maintenance workshops in Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Christchurch, Greymouth and Cromwell. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
About your new role:
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and enthusiastic parts manager to join our Auckland branch (based in Manukau) to drive and grow this integral area of our business. The role is to actively ensure that the parts department performs efficiently in areas of sales, inventory management and training. Maintaining business relationships in conjunction with exceeding customer service expectations is key.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Experience leading a small team
- Team player.
What you’ll get in return:
- Generous base salary
- Company vehicle
- Free parking
- Some of the industry’s very best coaching and development
- Good company culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you!
Take the first step in becoming part of the NZ Trucks team and APPLY NOW! at http://www.nztrucks.co.nz/careers/