Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
AB Equipment sell and service the world’s most respected and premium global brands, including Bobcat, Doosan, Toyota, Sumitomo, Sakai, Manitou, Tigercat and Vermeer.
Throughout our country, from our network of 18 branches and depots, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment.
Our Hastings branch is seeking an experienced, proactive and energetic parts manager to join our team to drive and grow this integral area of our business.
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Experience leading a small team
- Team player.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Development and training of parts personnel
- Sales and profit.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers, apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information, please contact Richard Smith on 027 2878 895