Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
About your new role:
Do you have a strong work ethic? Excellent customer service skills? A hunger to learn and a willingness to go the extra mile to succeed? Are you our next parts apprentice super star?
Our branch based in Palmerston North is looking for a parts junior or apprentice who is hardworking, dedicated and determined to join their fantastic team backed by a company with strong leadership, an experienced team and a stable of premium products from around the world. You will have a desire to work in the heavy equipment industry; experience is not essential as full training will be provided to the right individual who wants a career in a great industry.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- You will have a sound schooling background showing strengths in Maths and English
- You will be a positive and motivated individual that has a history of committing to something, be it school, a sports team or some sort of project
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent command of windows based office tools
- A “can do” attitude and eager to achieve
- Serious about achieving a qualification and starting a career – willing to sit the required unit standards to complete a National Certificate
- Committed to 2 years study while you work.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Some of the industry’s very best training and development
- Good team culture.
All applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply now at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information on the role, contact Mike Searle on 027 232 6610