Employer:AB Equipment (Canterbury)
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and enthusiastic Parts Interpreter to join our Christchurch branch to drive and grow this integral area of our business.
We are looking for a Parts Interpreter who:
- Has a strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Has sound computer skills
- Has strong sales aptitude and business acumen
- Is a strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Is conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Is able to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Is a team player
- Is driven.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer dervice
- Sales and profit
- Health and safety
- Other duties and tasks as required.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If this sounds like you, take the first step in becoming part of the AB Equipment team and apply online at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/jobs/