Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
New Zealand Trucks are the distributors for Hiab, Zepro and Bucher, as well as Waikato Service Agents for UD Nissan Diesel, International Navistar, and Cummins, along with other franchises in the pipeline to be announced. We are also relocating to a brand new world class purpose built facility in Te Rapa in July and are investing heavily in growth and expansion in Hamilton. NZ Trucks along with our sister company AB Equipment currently operate 24 Branches across the country. With strong plans and development over the next 18 months, we’re looking for a Parts Interpreter superstar to join our team!
About your new role:
Our Hamilton branch is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced Parts Interpreter. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service.
We are looking for someone who:
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen with a background in heavy trucks and trailers
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Team player
Your responsibilities will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer Service
- Sales and profit
- Health & Safety
- Other duties and tasks as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Medical and life insurance benefits
- Good team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at http://www.nztrucks.co.nz/careers/ OR For more information, please contact: Chris Allen, details below.