Employer:NZ Trucks Ltd
About your new company:
NZ Trucks are New Zealand distributors for Hiab Cranes, Zepro Tailifts and Bucher Municipal waste management equipment. New Zealand Trucks (NZT) along with our sister company AB Equipment (ABE) currently operate 24 workshops across the country. With solid growth plans over the next 18 months, we’ve got good systems and processes in place, now all we are missing is you!
About your new role:
Our Christchurch branch is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and experienced Parts Interpreter. Reporting to the Christchurch Parts Manager, you will be part of a team that will deliver exceptional customer service. We are also an Iveco Parts and Service Dealer.
We are looking for someone with:
- A strong understanding of electronic parts catalogues
- Sound computer skills
- Strong sales aptitude and business acumen with a background in heavy trucks and trailers
- A strong communicator with the ability to prioritise and reach deadlines
- Conversant with all aspects of parts inventory management
- Ability to build robust relationships with suppliers and customers
- Team player
Your responsibilities will be:
- Inventory management
- Customer service
- Sales and profit
- Health & Safety
- Other duties and tasks as required.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Free medical and life insurance eligibility after 3 months
- Good team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at http://www.nztrucks.co.nz/careers/ or For more information, please contact: Mark Clearwater, Parts Manager on 027 801 4478