Employer:Rutherford & Bond Toyota
Rutherford & Bond Toyota in Wellington are looking for a Parts Consultant to join the team.
This role will revolve around our after sales operations and administration. You’ll be working under our Parts Manager, alongside four other Parts staff. Our Wellington Parts operation is the largest in the group.
The position is based in a fast-paced environment and will involve:
- Daily sales and activities of the Wellington Parts department
- Liaising with the Service Department to organise parts needed for servicing and repairs
- Ordering parts required by customers and the Dealership in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of quotes, purchase orders and other documentation required for buy-in products
- Providing exceptional customer service to all.
We’re a good-sort team who understands the concept of hard work and purpose. We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual, who is able to reflect our values and has the passion for Parts.
As our ideal candidate, we’re looking for:
- Automotive experience is advantageous but not essential
- A keen eagerness to learn our operation and not scared to ‘get your hands dirty’
- Computer systems savviness with the competency to use our online dealer management system
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with excellent phone manner
- Confidence in dealing with challenging customer concerns resulting in excellent outcomes for both the customer and the business
- Clean and current drivers licence.
Standard hours are 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday – Friday, with rostered Saturday mornings 8.00 am – 12.00 pm.
Please contact Jamal for more information or to apply.