Parts and Service Assistant
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment.
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected materials handling and construction equipment brands. From our network of 19 branches throughout NZ, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery. All we are missing is you!
About your new role:
Our Invercargill branch is currently seeking a self-motivated and organised Parts and Service Assistant who is customer focused to join our team. We prefer someone who has prior experience in an administration role and who can provide effective and efficient administrative support, while demonstrating professionalism, and appropriate initiative.
Your responsibilities will be:
- General parts and service duties
- Inventory management
- Opening and follow through of work orders to completion
- Purchase order processing
- Inputting of technician timesheets
- General administration.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Competent multi-tasker who can juggle a lot on their plate
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities to progress within the business and grow your career
- Good team culture backed by a passionate manager.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers then apply now!
For further information, please contact: Evan Sanderson on 021 653 954
Applications close: Thursday 31st May 2018