Employer:Nimon and Sons Ltd
Nimon and Sons Ltd are looking for a Panelbeater, competent in all aspects of the trade, to join our modern, fully equipped commercial workshop, offering a wide range of work.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Panel repairs across all vehicle types
- Smash repairs to coach building
- Quoting for insurance purposes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 year’s experience, preferred
- Class 2 or 4 licence is desirable
- Painting experience will be an advantage
- An ability to work well in a team
- Competency in quoting.
Applicants must be based in NZ and have the right to work here.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.