Employer:Smart Auto Shop Ltd
Smart Auto Shop Ltd are looking for an experienced panel beater to join their team.
The employee’s tasks and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Read and understand measurements and specifications
- Maintain a good understanding of metals, vehicle body parts and mechanics
- Remove damaged panels and components by unbolting or cutting them away
- Repair damaged body panels with specialist tools and equipment
- Use measuring, mechanical and hydraulic equipment to restore vehicles to factory clearances
- Cut and join replacement sections or damaged panels using correct welding procedures
- Repair dents with plastic fillers, and file, grind and sand repaired surfaces using power and hand tools
- Fit the repaired panels on the framework of the vehicle and refit body hardware, such as door locks and door trims
- Replace badly damaged sections with new or second-hand panels
- Realign chassis and body frames using chassis aligners and measuring systems
- Remove and replace accident-related mechanical items
- Remove and replace auto-electric components
- Help vehicle body builders to build custom-designed, speciality or vintage vehicles
- Assist with spray painting vehicles.
If this role interests you, please contact Shally!
This job listing will expire on 31 October 2017