We are seeking an extraordinary Office Administrator to join our team and provide effective administrative support for our busy motorcycle dealership.
Hours are 32-40 hours per week, with some flexibility.
We are an enthusiastic bunch with a passion for motorcycling, a tight knit team who deliver the best every day. We specialise in Aprilia, Triumph, and Yamaha and are More Than A Motorcycle Store. Bayride was awarded Triumph Dealer Of The Year 2017.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Be highly organised and confident, able to juggle and prioritise workloads
- Strong administrative background and great people skills
- Microsoft Office Skills - especially in Word and Excel
- An excellent communicator, quick to learn, able to identify priorities and ensure the office runs smoothly, documents are completed, collated, filled, and formatted
- Experience using a purchase order-based system
- Accounts receivable, payable and payroll experience preferably IMS.
As a bonus you will have:
- Experience with our Dealer Management System, F2
- Enthusiasm for motorcycling
- Experience in a car or motorcycle dealership
- A clean NZ drivers licence.
If you share our passion and want to be part of a fun and enthusiastic team send in your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.