National Service Administrator
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
About your new company:
At AB Equipment we sell and provide customer support for some of the world’s most respected Materials Handling and Construction Equipment brands. From our network of 18 branches throughout New Zealand, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment and machinery. All we are missing now is you!
About your new role:
Our Support Office (based in Highbrook) is looking for a switched on, capable, multi-tasker who can build relationships with people at all levels, to join their fantastic team in the key position of National Service Administrator. Reporting to the Warranty Manager, your responsibilities will vary from processing claims, generating monthly reports, coordinating and maintaining training and raising purchase orders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous administration experience
- The ability to engage with our customers and suppliers
- IT literacy, especially in respect of Microsoft Excel/ Word and data analysis software
- A well-planned and organised approach to the role
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and
- Be a team player.
What you’ll get in return:
- Generous remuneration
- Tools of the trade
- Some of the Industry’s very best coaching and development
- Outstanding Company Culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active and want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/.