Apprentice Motorcycle Technical Assistant
Employer:Blue Wing Honda
About The Role:
We are looking for a bright up and coming motorcycle Apprentice to give technical support to internal and external customers ensuring a high standard of workmanship, as well as service support. Ideally, we are looking for an apprentice who wants to complete their training in a supportive and innovative environment.
About Blue Wing Honda:
For over 40 years, as a 100% New Zealand owned company, Blue Wing Honda with the support of our dealer partners has delivered a strong market presence and service offering for the Honda brand in New Zealand.
We take pride in providing hardworking and durable ATVs and farm bikes that help keep our agriculture industry moving. We are the market leader in the rural sector and the quality of our products is legendary.
Our commitment to the recreational motorcycle market cannot be overlooked, our passion for all things motorcycling is unwavering and our dealers tirelessly support their local motorcycling communities.
The right person:
- Will have a passion for motorcycles and motorcycle repairs
- Shows strong attention to detail
- Presents well
- Will show great communication skills
- Will possess a strong mechanical aptitude
To be a cut above?
Show that you can work independently and have a can do attitude to help with events, and any other support needed
The good bits:
- Join our experienced Workshop team who are willing to take you through an apprenticeship of 4 years in the factory – much more than just training!
- Skip the traffic – based in South Auckland
- Supportive environment with a top-notch brand
If this sounds like something you have the goods for – please apply immediately!
*Note – this role is an urgent placement, and so we need applicants who have valid work Visa’s or Permanent residency and can start as soon as possible.