MH Sales and Rental Manager
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
MH Sales & Rental Manager
Join New Zealand’s market leader in construction, materials handling and environmental equipment. AB Equipment sell and service the world’s most respected and premium global brands, including Bobcat, Doosan, Toyota, Sumitomo, Sakai, Manitou, Tigercat and Vermeer. Throughout our country, from our network of 18 branches and depots, AB Equipment leads the way in the sales, service and rental of heavy equipment.
Our Hastings Branch is seeking a MH Sales & Rental Manager who is driven, motivated and highly customer focused. You're also an excellent communicator at all levels and strong builder of real long-term relationships. Your customers are your top priority; you can deliver on commitments, exceed expectations, and operate with the utmost integrity.
Key duties & requirement include:
- Promotion of our business to new clients while maintaining our existing customer base.
- Liaise with clients regarding pricing and equipment specifications.
- Monitor maintenance costs and ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Be familiar with Forklift and Transporter regulations.
- Have or be prepared to obtain appropriate licences.
- Strong administration & computer skills.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Selling of our Short Term Materials Handling products.
- Mechanically minded
- Experience in Fleet Management would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly-organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at https://www.abequipment.co.nz/careers/
For further information, please contact: Richard Smith, on 027 2878 895
Applications close: Sunday 1st October 2017