Metal Refinisher/Panelbeater | Waikato
Employer:Toyota New Zealand (Thames Vehicle Operations)
Toyota New Zealand (Thames Vehicle Operations) are looking for a Metal Refinisher/Panelbeater to join their Waikato team!
The job would require the successful applicant to be knowledgeable and skilled in metal refinishing/panelbeating which includes light structural repairs, metal finishing and Ez outs. All repairs are to be completed at the appropriate Toyota/Signature Class Standard. A Trade Certificate is preferred but not necessary as training will be given or for the right person or an apprenticeship could be offered.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A panelbeater/metal refinisher or has had some experience and wants a career in panelbeating/metal refinishing trade
- Able to work unsupervised and work well in a team environment
- Motivated, hardworking and reliable, with excellent communication skills
- Conscious of their work quality to meet the Toyota Standard
- Clean and well presented
- Fit and healthy.
Staff Benefits include:
- Southern Cross Regular Care for your partner and dependent siblings
- Kiwisaver benefits
- Toyota buying privileges.
Applicants for this position should have a valid NZ drivers Licence, have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Toyota is committed to continuous improvement and health and safety. The successful candidate will be provided with ongoing support, training and resources to help them improve and achieve goals.
If you believe that you have the skills and motivation to work with us we would look forward to receiving your application.