Employer:Telelift Sales & Hire Ltd
Telelift Sales & Hire Ltd have one of the countries largest range of Telehandlers with a modern fleet of approx. 60 machines with lifting capacity of up to 10 tonnes & 17 metres.
We are currently seeking a suitable person to join our small team in a lead mechanic role.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Servicing equipment within the Canterbury region
- Emergency response to breakdowns
- General maintenance & repairs in the workshop and/or onsite
- Accurate record keeping and service paperwork
We are seeking someone to lead & support our mechanic team to ensure our customers receive the very best service possible.
Skills and experience
- Experienced in maintaining diesel equipment, speciality with Telehandlers and Forklifts desirable
- Excellent diagnostic skills using computer systems and visual assessments
- Excellent communication & customer relations skills
- A strong self starter with an ability to complete the job in full
- A positive work committed attitude with the ability to work flexible hours
- An ability to work autonomously as well as being part of a small team
- A current full, clean drivers licence with forklift endorsement preferred
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated, reliable, trustworthy person to fill this role.
Job benefits and perks
- Very competitive rates for the best candidate
- A dedicated company vehicle to complete all on site servicing & breakdowns
- An excellent company with a great team environment in a growing business
If this role appeals to you, please send your CV to email@example.com.