Employer:Grey St Motors (2013) Ltd
Grey St Motors (2013) Ltd are looking for a qualified technician to join the team. We would consider someone with 4-5 years automotive experience or someone nearing the completion of their apprenticeship. WoF Authority or sufficient experience to gain WoF authority would be an advantage.
The person would need to be:
- A good communicator as you will be dealing with customers
- Have a current and clean drivers licence and own workshop tools
- Be honest, reliable and able to work unsupervised
- Have good time management, able to juggle jobs and meet deadlines
- Willing to fit into a small friendly team and able to have a laugh.
Duties would be all aspects of mechanical repair, electrical, tyres and wheel alignments.
With the possibility to become a WoF Vehicle Inspector if not already.
Hours will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.