Wanting to relocate to Queenstown and work for a vehicle rental company with industry's top salary and a vibrant company culture?
JUCY Rentals is in New Zealand, Australia and USA. We are passionate about mechanics and our fleet range consists mainly of Japanese cars, camper vans and motor homes. We are looking for an energetic and eager mechanic to work in our Queenstown workshop, servicing and repairing our JUCY fleet. You will need to have mechanical qualification, trade certification or similar. Experience in both diesel and petrol vehicles and the ability to diagnose a variety of faults promptly is a must.
At JUCY we offer:
- Subsidised accommodation negotiable
- 40-45 hours/week
- Starting rate $30/hour
- Ongoing training and upskilling
- The chance to work for an International Award Winning Tourism Operator
- Staff discounts on JUCY rentals and unlimited Milford Cruise treat!
Does it sound like you?
- High attention to detail and workmanship
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs and meet deadlines
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- 2+ years experience in car servicing and maintenance
- Experienced in camper van / motor home repairs (not essential).
Applicants for this position should be eligible to work in NZ, hold at least a restricted driver’s license and have their own tools. So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earning potential then you should apply now!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.