At Yoogo you’ll find fresh-thinking, pragmatic Kiwis keen to disrupt mobility and transport in NZ.
Yoogo Share launched New Zealand’s first pure electric car sharing initiative in Nov 2017, and in February 2018 we opened that up to the public. Yoogo’s mission is to make a difference to fleet optimisation in NZ. A fleets size, its outputs, how it’s driven or operated, how it’s looked after…this all has an impact on business and us as a nation. We believe we can make a positive difference. As a country we need to get smarter and we’re keen to help.
About Yoogo Share:
Yoogo is part of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Group (ELF) which incorporates AB Equipment, NZ Trucks and Speirs Finance. The group has approximately 620 staff in 30 locations across NZ. Yoogo Fleet focuses on fleet management and leasing. Yoogo Share is a pure electric car sharing business.
About this role:
An opportunity has become available for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Yoogo Share Team. Reporting to the Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the coordination and execution of all brand collateral, digital and social programmes, PR materials and events. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company that’s driven to make a real difference.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with creation, management and delivery of content across all social channels
- Assisting with creation, management and delivery of customer satisfaction surveys
- Assisting with briefing, proofing and managing delivery of marketing collateral
- Coordinating website updates
- Collating content and updating brand guidelines and manuals
- Event management
- Supporting the team to deliver top notch customer service.
What you will need to succeed:
- 1-2 years + marketing experience, with a passion and sound understanding of social and digital media
- Attention to detail with well-developed written communication skills
- Calm, organised, diligent and willing to go above and beyond
- Some event experience (preferred)
- Experience in Google analytics and social media analytics (preferred)
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience (Intermediate)
- Positive outlook with a real “can do” attitude.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- We’ve got a great team culture so there’re a lot of laughs amongst the hard work.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Are you able to cope well with multiple competing demands? We’re looking for someone who’s energetic and agile that can work at pace and cope with moving goal posts.
If that sounds like you and you’re keen to work for an innovative business, delivering a real point of difference in NZ (and leading the market in the Southern Hemisphere) then apply now!
For more information, contact Peter Escott, GM – Communications & Marketing
Ph: 027 592 8207 or email Peter.Escott@abequipment.co.nz
Applications close: Tuesday 26th June 2018