Learning and Development Manager
Employer:AB Equipment Ltd
AB Equipment Ltd is a market leader in heavy equipment sales, service and rental. Our network of 18 branches throughout New Zealand, sell and service some of the worlds most respected and premium brands in our industry including Toyota and BT Forklifts, Tiger Cat, Sumitomo, Doosan, Sakai, Manitou and Vermeer construction equipment.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Learning and Development Manager to join our team. Reporting to the GM – People and Culture, we need someone who can help our people achieve their career and personal development goals.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong passion for developing people
- Can demonstrate knowledge and experience in developing and coordinating an effective learning and development program
- Has knowledge of adult learning concepts and how to apply them effectively
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Is committed to providing excellent customer service
- Has a great sense of humour
- Encourages teamwork
- Has a strong work ethic
- Wants to work alongside people who have lots of pride and passion for what we do.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop and facilitate various L&D initiatives and training programs (including webinars, e-learning and face to face programs)
- Review and update new starter induction program
- Coordination of the apprenticeship programme
- Regular development/refinement, implementation and review of training manuals, programs, and materials as required;
- Working with the GM – People and Culture on a variety of learning and development projects, including overseeing projects through to completion;
- Maintaining HR/L&D systems and training records, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Consulting with managers to identify the learning and development needs of their people
- Developing and managing relationships with external consultants and training providers.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration
- Free parking
- Great team culture.
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, have a minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in a learning and development role, have a positive attitude, are pro-active, highly organised, with sound administration and computer skills and have a track record of achievement, we would love to hear from you.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its people and its customers apply online at http://ab.prevueapspro.com/jobs/