Junior Automotive Parts Consultant
Genuine Parts Company/NAPA, USA's largest automotive parts distributor, acquired Repco NZ/AU on 1st April 2013, making Repco the global leader in automotive parts distribution. Most people know Repco for our strong presence in the retail market but we are also the leading distributor of automotive parts to commercial/ trade customers across NZ. We pride ourselves on providing knowledgable, efficient customer service and develop our staff to reflect this through a variety of training opportunities including Repco University.
As a Trade Specialist you will be delivering exceptional customer service over the counter and via phone to a number of key clients for Repco NZ. Our clients are experienced automotive trade people, therefore you will need a basic understanding of car parts and suppliers to hit the ground running in this busy environment. If you're based in a smaller store you may also be required to help out in the retail side of the store as well.
Specific duties include:
- Providing friendly and accurate advice, predominately on hard part queries
- Processing trade sales and organising delivery
- Answering phone queries, and offering technical advice to ensure the right parts are received
- Building strong, enduring relationships with our trade customers
- Maintaining a high standard of branch presentation.
Skills and experience required:
- A firm understanding of cars and how they work
- Confident dealing with a range of different people
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn!
We offer a defined career path through our Repco University Programme aimed at supporting the further development of high performing and committed team members.
Our team enjoys working for Repco because we have fun in our roles and we are truly passionate about the automotive industry!
Are you ready to drive your career further? Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org