Employer:Rutherford & Bond Toyota
We’re a market leading vehicle dealership where we pride ourselves on doing the simple things well and making it easy for our customers to do business with us.
This is a great stepping stone to kick-start your automotive career. If you've completed the relevant entry-level courses, this is an awesome opportunity to get a taste of the business, and work your way into the workshop!
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our customers
- Looking after the day to day cleanliness and presentation of our vehicles
- General yard and site maintenance
- Grooming of all our customer vehicles
- Pick up and drop off of customer vehicles.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Passionate about consistently delivering exceptional customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the confidence to drive both automatic and manual vehicles
- High energy levels coupled with a positive and professional attitude and initiative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven levels of productivity and efficiency
- Clean full driver licence is essential.
We offer one on one training and development to get you up to speed with the role. We also have an excellent working environment with a ‘good-sort’, energetic team.
If this sounds like you, apply now and tell us about yourself in your CV and Cover letter.
Only applicants currently in, and legally allowed to work in New Zealand should apply.